This is the first root vegetable of the season, offering bright color to your first share.
Radishes are in the brassica family (broccoli, cabbage family) having that familiar mustardy bite.
• Store radishes for up to 2 weeks in a plastic bag for damp cloth in the fridge.
• Slice or grate raw into salads
• Do not peel, just scrub clean
• Use in soups or stews
• Steam radishes for 8-12 minutes until tender but not mushy. Roll in butter and salt and pepper
• Use radish green like any other cooking green
• Add radishes to stir-fries
Asian Roll Lettuce Wraps
Sauteed Radishes with Spinach